• A full commitment to the following calendar:
• Rehearsals will begin February 21st and take place every Tuesday and Thursday evening from 7-10pm, and on Sunday afternoons from 2-8pm, with a 30-minute dinner break from 5:30-6pm.
• Dress Rehearsal will take place on Sunday, May 5th at 2pm and Monday, May 6th at 7pm
• The Show will take place from May 8th to the 12th, 2019, with 6 performances.
• Membership Fee of $80.00 is due and payable within 14 days of casting and is non-refundable.
• Signed agreement with KCP policies and Code of Conduct
Auditions for The Wedding Singer will be by individual pre-booking only and will be held:
December 11th, 2018 7-10pm - Primary Roles
December 13th, 2018 7-10pm - Primary Roles
December 15th,2018 10am-12pm - Primary Roles
December 15th, 2018 12-4pm - Featured & Ensemble
Call-backs: If people auditioning for leads are to be called back, the call back will take place on Dec. 15th at 11:30am.
Auditions & call-backs will take place at the KCP Unit #12, 481 Welham Road, Barrie.
PRIMARY ROLE AUDITIONEES: The song you choose to sing for your audition is very important. Any song, any style and any genre is welcome. The song should demonstrate your vocal abilities at your highest performance level and show your range capabilities, the quality of your voice and your vocal prowess. Please be prepared to sing the entire song however, understand that once the auditioning panel has heard a sufficient demonstration of your vocal capabilities you may be asked to stop before the song’s completion.
ENSEMBLE AUDITIONEES: You will be given a scheduled time to come and will perform in a small group of about 6 people. The music director will pick a section of one of the show ensemble songs and the producer will send you the name of that song when she confirms your audition time.
There will NOT be an accompanist available. You can choose to bring accompaniment on a device (a speaker will be available), or you can sing a cappella. Performance resumes with an up to date head shot attached should be given to the Director at the time of your audition. Do not email.